X2 X-Men United

it does works ( i just tried now)

right click and "save target as"

thanks =)

It's from Vangelis "Mythodea." I think it's "Movement 1," but I'm not entirely sure. Sounds like it.

Bingo

im sure its the same album :) :)

thanks for the reply :rolleyes:

hi all

pld download the x-men2 trailer Here (right click save target as)

and tell me name of all tracks used in trailer :) (specially the last one! )

by the way i posted a topic earlier where i gave link to This x-men 2 trailer
and asked for song used (in the mid of the trailer) but michelle you said it was movemen1 by vangelis, but i think movement 1 is used in the 1st trailer :) (1st in this topic) so if anyone knows the name of the song in this trailer pls tell it aswell :)

im sure someone knows it here :)

thanks

I'm not sure, I watched the original trailer you asked about and compared the songs in it. I thought the Vangalis was the right one... :unsure:

List of songs used in various X-Men 2 trailers:

Mythodea (2002) - Vangelis
Trinity and Beyond (1996) - William Stromberg
"The Planets: Mars" - Gustav Holst
"The Planets: Neptune" - Gustav Holst
"Tomorrow" - SR-71
Cutthroat Island (1995) - John Debney

thanks for the reply

but well i was specially looking for the last song's name of this trailer (1st in my 1st post)(so if u can name the song title would be nice)

im on 56k modem so its really hard for me to stream those samples

I know this is really old, But i remember when X-men2 first came out and a lot of tv spots were aired on TV occasionally to promote the movie. There was one short character promo that played and I never got to find out what the name of the tune was that played in the background. The lyrics sorta went something like this:

"I'm not afraid of tommorrow,
I'm only scared of myself (myself),
Feels like my insides are on fire..."

Thats all I could hear. Can anyone help me name that tune?

Alright, for those of you with The Movie Network (TMN), or those of you with cogeco cable and watch the guide channel, you must of seen the x-men tv spot that Tmn has made. They play an opera piece on it thats really awesome. i was wondering if anyone here knows what it is? or has even seen the commercial for it?

Thanks!
-Mike

What is the song called at the very end of the X2 trailer when all the action hypes up and we see they X-Men jet going through the tornados? It is a kind of techno choir.

And do you know where I can get this song? I have Limewire, but i cannot get theis song.

Trinity and Beyond is the album name, the track you are looking for is Hiroshima / Nagasaki Requiem track 4 on the album, but the DVD contains an isolated audio for the score.
And the version which is in the X2 trailer is a remix, and not the original version. For this kind of thing Soulseek is the perfect thing.

Back