Two Steps From Hell

Alec Phoenix

Reaction score
Two Steps From Hell, trailer music library, launched in March of this year, has now achieved 27 music licenses for cues in the following trailers:THE LIBERTINE, STORMBREAKER, PIRATES O T C 2, X-MEN 3:THE LAST STAND, DA VINCI CODE, DA VINCI CODE, DA VINCI CODE, ANT BULLY, Lady In The Water, Over The Hedge, Super EX-Girlfriend, Babel, Nacho Libre, Flyboys, Renaissance, Superman Returns, Whisper, Perfume: The Story of a Murderer, Flushed Away, All The King's Men, The Guardian, Blood Diamond, Eragon and more...

Two Steps From Hell

i just read on there updated website that they did music for the superman returns trailer with the awesome choral music at the end i believe the international version, not sure, anyone know which part of the trailer they did and what the name of the track is, Mr. Phoenix?

two steps from hell's 3rd release "Dynasty" is set to be released in early february 2007!

used two steps from hell cues list

Does anyone know what Two Steps From Hell cues were used in these trailers:

10,000 b.c.
all the king's men
body of lies
flushed away
hellboy II: the golden army
horton hears a who
indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull
lions for lambs
perfume
pirates of the caribbean: at world's end
ruins
the da vinci code
the dark knight
the guardian
the happening
the incredible hulk
the libertine
the tale of desperaux
vantage point

Thanks! I am trying to compile a master list.

-Chris-

Two Steps From Hell Archangel available

Two Steps From Hell Archangel is now available on iTunes and Amazon. It's number one on iTunes classical sales. Another very strong Two Steps release.

Re: Two Steps From Hell Archangel available

Archangel
by Two Steps From Hell

Download from Amazon

Back