XM Satellite Radio ad song

it's a very beautiful song actually. kinda reminds me of nora jones.

Her name is regina spektor the song is better

here's a link to her site.

XM Song

hope that helped

s1n

Regina Spektor...of course! I should have known that. I have her song "Fidelity" and listen to it all the time. I don't have the rest of the album though...I guess I'll have to get it though.

Thanks.

I just saw a new XM commercial with a women's voice singing softly. I didn't hear it in time to catch the lyrics, but it sounds kind of ethereal. The commercial narrator said something about "170 Channels to find what moves you" and then showed a women's hips (in jeans) swaying between the XM parenthesis ((( ))). Anyway, any help would be great. It was a really nice song. Thanks.

it's a new commercial with a female voice that kind of sounds like regina spektor. anyone know the song? thanks!

does anyone know the song in the ad where there is a black background with cartoon jeans swaying? its a woman singing...is it regina spektor?

There is this song...its a girl with a soft voice.....its a cm for Xm radio ...if anyone knows what it is..I will be very grateful

Does anyone know the name of the song in the new XM commercial? It's a female singing.

If it features yellow animated images against a black background that all feature the XM logo in them then the song is "Better" by Regina Spektor. It's off her new album Begin To Hope.

this is not the baseball one, it's one where it shows the butt part in a pair of jeans moving left and right and the yellow xm satellite things are moving around it. i'm not sure if it's a guy or a girl singing hahaha but i think some of the lyrics go "so you feel better..better" thanks for any help!

Back