The Good Shepherd

The song is by Steve Jablonsky, from The Island soundtrack, but I cannot place the exact title; perhaps it could be "The Island Awaits You".

I know i've heard it before but cannot place it. Does anyone know the name of the first song in the trailer for The Good Shepherd? Thanks in advance.

The first song is by Thomas Newman, from the Jarhead soundtrack. It could be either "Raining Oil" or "Desert Storm".

Please someone help me figure out where I have heard this sound from. Aroun 1:40 into the trailer it comes on. Anyone know who this is???

Thank you

The very last title is Mass Winnings from The Island album, when we see the cast. The previous song is also from The Island soundtrack The Island Awaits You and it was used in the Ghost Rider teaser.

Many thanks! I don't suppose you have any idea which Jarhead song it is?

Does anyone know what song starts at 1:34 into the trailer? It sounds familiar, like it's been used before in a movie.

LOL scratch that, the one I personally wanted was Desert Storm by Thomas Newman, from Jarhead (I found it referenced in another post.) I knew it sounded familiar.

Thanks anyways though. You're still right though, The Island Awaits You is the other track used.

Hey everyone!!

I was just wondering the song in both of this trailer and i love the song and i was just wondering if anyone can tell me what the song is called and where i can find it to buy or download or anything......it happens in "The Good Shepherd" around 1:33 to 2:03
and then it happens in "Ghost Rider" 0:31 to 1:06 soo if anyone knows please tell me

Back