What About Brian

brookiecookie

Reaction score
so tonight when i was watchign Desperate Houswives a commercial for tomorrows "What About Brian" (which i dont even watch hhaha) came on and in the background a very catchy tune was playing the words were something like "over my head over my head" ive heard it before but i have no idea what it is...so if anyone knows the name of the song please tellll me asap thanksss

Does anyone know the song from ad for the new season of "What about Brian" on ABC? It was played several times during Grey's Anatomy last night. I believe the words "change the world" are in the song.

I don't even watch the show but I've seen so many commercials for next weeks but I can't figure out what the song is and I am obsessed with it! Someone PLEASE help! It sounds kind of Indie or Acoustic, kind of like imogen heap or frou frou. Ive been Searching for 3 hours... HELP!

if you mean the commercial for the october 16th premiere, then its "thinking about you" by ivy :lol:

when i first saw the commercial i thought id go crazy because i knew id heard it before but couldn't remember from where.. (turned out to be from fever pitch XD;)

anyway, yeah :p

This weeks WHAT ABOUT BRIAN features a song with the words, "You Don't Know...something something...in the end..." It is a male voice. It has piano and I keep hearing it but don't have a clue WHO it is. Thanks all!!!

Sorry, did not state that it is a PREVIEW commercial for this week's episode. Cheers!

Hello. I've been searching for song in the "What about Brian?" ad. I think the ad is for Season 1, and the song is playing after the Brian bumps in someone's car. The voice is Male.

Thanks.

I believe it's called Calling All Friends. Can't remember who sings it, but I bet if you go to the site of the channel it was on ( NBC, ABC?) you can find out. I was sorry when it went off of thr air. Good Luck!

Originally posted by Jane120@Mar 21 2008, 09:04 PM
I believe it's called Calling All Friends. Can't remember who sings it[snip]
"Calling All Friends" by Low Stars

:unsure:

Back