General Motors GM

NeedsMusic

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Wondering what the song was from the new GM commercial that aired during "Celebrity Duets" tonight 9/8. It was the one that had all the GM vehicles floating above the traffic. The song sounds familiar, so it's nagging at the back of my mind. Any help's appreciated!

is it for GMC .. that rock and roll tune... yeah i'm dying to know what that is

The name of the song is "Get What You Need" by Jet. It's off the album "Get Born."

The start of the commercial is another song though, Im pretty sure that the Jet song starts off differently, maybe Im wrong?

Does anyone know the name of the artist/band that plays the music for the Chevrolet/GMC/Saturn TV ad?

It starts off showing all these cars sitting in gridlock and then somebody in a truck turns on the radio and all the cars "elevate" out of traffic and zoom off like hover cars?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks! :)

Thank You!

Yep that was it!

I thought it was by a different band and so didn't notice that post originally. <_<

Thank you again!

im looking for that song in that somewhat new GM commercial. its the one where the cars are flying above the traffic. i can remember any lyrics.

Unless I'm thinking of another GM commercial, the song you're interested in is "Get What You Need" by Jet.

Anyone know who's doing the very cool song on the Chevy "American Revolution" commercial where all the Chevy's start floating above the traffic jam, and then take off? Haven't been able to place it.

It may be "Get What You Need" by Jet. You seem certain on a Chevy commercial therefore this may not be correct. This was a GM commercial.

Pretty certain the "American Revolution" was the tail end of the commercial...and that's Chevy only.

I stand corrected. Just saw the GM commercial about the 5 yr/100K warranty. It is indeed Jet's "Get What You Need!" Thanks for the help Logan01!!

Back