Dexter Season 1

mds

Reaction score
I'm looking for the dance song that's playing when Dexter and Rita get to the party.

The short bit of the lyrics I could make out went something like:
"Mamacita say oh! oh!
Mi amigos say oh! oh!
Everybody say oh! oh!"

Not positive on whether the second line is mi amigos or not. Thanks in advance!

B) Yeah, I was wondering about that song too! Its really beginning to bother me. If you find it before me, can you please tell. Thanks.

Does anyone know the name of the beautiful, slow Spanish guitar piece that's playing at the nightclub when the cop begins to dance w/his first date since his devorce/separation? The number breaks into something fast and kind of cheesy after a bit, but I'm hoping they're two separate tracks. Thanks so much for any help olks can provide! :Df

I would love to know this song too. I tried looking for it, but nothing I tried worked. I keeping thinking it might be Daddy Yankee, but I'm not sure. It sounds like him though. Better luck next time on my search. :p

Gonna take a guess here ...

Possibly ...

Pharrell ft. Daddy Yankee - "Mamacita" ???

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Hey thanks, DJEiffelT. Its not it though. Must appreicate the effort though. I guess this is just gonna drive me crazy a little longer. ;)

I'm looking for the dance song that's playing when Dexter and Rita get to the party.

The short bit of the lyrics I could make out went something like:
"Mamacita say oh! oh!
Mi amigos say oh! oh!
Everybody say oh! oh!"

Not positive on whether the second line is mi amigos or not. Thanks in advance!

B) Yeah, I was wondering about that song too! Its really beginning to bother me. If you find it before me, can you please tell. Thanks.

It's 'Mamasita (Vox)' by P. Spike.

Does anyone know the name of the beautiful, slow Spanish guitar piece that's playing at the nightclub when the cop begins to dance w/his first date since his devorce/separation? The number breaks into something fast and kind of cheesy after a bit, but I'm hoping they're two separate tracks. Thanks so much for any help olks can provide! :Df

It's called 'Flores Para Ti' by Raw Artistic Soul (feat. Rafael Cortez)
Follow to the bottom and there's a link on RapidShare to download this song.

I would love to know this song too. I tried looking for it, but nothing I tried worked. I keeping thinking it might be Daddy Yankee, but I'm not sure. It sounds like him though. Better luck next time on my search. :p

Gonna take a guess here ...

Possibly ...

Pharrell ft. Daddy Yankee - "Mamacita" ???

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Hey thanks, DJEiffelT. Its not it though. Must appreicate the effort though. I guess this is just gonna drive me crazy a little longer. ;)

Here's the list of DEXTER Season 1 tracks.
You guys might want to try one of these:

P. Spike - 'Mamasita (Vox)'

Raw Artistic Soul (feat. Rafael Cortez) - 'Flores Para Ti'

Beny More - 'Conoci La Paz'

Ray Armando - 'Con Mi Guaguanco'

Andy Williams - 'Born Free'

Kinky - 'Uruapan Breaks'

Mambo All-Stars - 'Perfidia'

One step ahead! I found next two tracks from Season 1.
Here they are:

Creedence Clearwater Revival - 'Have You Ever Seen The Rain?'

Foghat - 'Slow Ride'

By the way, could you help me identify these tracks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAhCyYtO7tE

Especially the first one - it's amazing!

Dexter (season 1)

I'm trying to identify the eerie music that plays during the closing credits on each episode. Anyone know what it is and how I can get it?

80's song from Dexter season 1 episode 10 "Seeing Red"

Does anyone know name of the 80's(?) song playing on the clock radio at about 25:15 into the episode when Sergeant Doakes and Debra Morgan are in the hotel room crime scene and Debra turns the radio on? thanks for the help!!

starts at around 5:15 in this clip...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmFY2vZ7aMs[/ame]

Back