Brothers & Sisters Season 1

R

reeseb

In case some of you were interested. The song during the dinner montage before the birthday toast: Under the Weather by KT Tuntstall

there was a song playing during brothers and sisters while calista flockhart was jogging and she bumped into her boyfriend...it was a female singing the song was upbeat ...if that helps.... thanx in advance!

it's a cover of Don Henley's Forgiveness by a female singer, played near the end of 2nd episode. Who is singing?

Brothers & Sisters Season 1

I am looking for information on two of the songs that played during this episode. They were both slow tempo, and both had male vocals. Any help would be appreciated... thank you!

If anyone can help... I want to find the song from the very beginning of the episode #2 of Brothers & Sisters. Let me know if you know it!! Thanks.

I'm not sure if this is one of the songs you are looking for, but the second last song of the episode was called "Everything'll Be Alright (Will's Lullaby)" by Joshua Radin

He's my absolute favorite singer... I was so happy to hear his song on this show :)

The song is called The Heart of the Matter and it's performed by India Arie

if anyone knows the last song played in the last episode of brothers and sisters please let me know! it was a remake of a song originally sang by a man- but this new version was by a woman. Please help!!! THANK YOU!!!

I believe someone said earlier that it was "The Heart of the Matter" by India. Arie and the song was originally sung by Don Henley. FYI, when searching for it on itunes by artist, you have to put in the "dot" after India for it to come up.

So I got some of the lyrics for the other song...

male vocals, slow tempo, playing when Sarah is having coffee and talking to her guy friend she used to work with...

"Remember driving in the car, waiting for our favorite song on the radio..."

Thanks!

I think the other song is On The Radio by Andy Stochansky. Its not on itunes, I just looked.

Songs from ep#2 "An Act of Will"
Throw Me a Rope KT Tunstall Scene 0 – funeral montage
On the Radio Andy Stochansky Scene 22
Everything will be Alright Joshua Radin Scene 31
Heart of the Matter India.Arie Scene 35
Everybody Does it in Hawaii (Paige sings) Scene 29

I would like to know the name of the two songs/artists played during the 3rd episode (Affairs of the State).

Both of them were male artists. One was played sometime during the middle of the episode. The other played at the very end.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Anyone have any idea regarding the other song?

Does anyone know who was singing the cover of Neil Young's "helpless" at the end of tonight's episode of Brothers and Sisters?

-Andrew

Does anyone know the name of and who did the song at the end of the oct 8th episode.

Back