Shark

Played at the end when James Woods' character is talking with his daughter on the balcony. All I can really remember is that it was a slower song by a female singer. Help, please!!

The episode that aired tonight (Thanksgiving). Did anybody happen to catch the song that was playing when the black cop (the one that lost his job) and his crew nabbed the drug dealer?
It sounded a lot like The Crystal Method but i have no idea of knowing.

Same here.... It sounds very familiar. As Kamiclone said, it does sound a lot like Crystal Method, but I'm not sure. I'll keep digging. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Finally got around to watching Shark episode "Love Triangle" about the girl that cheated on her boyfriend with another girl.

At the very end there was a song playing that had a string guitar, bass, and sax.

The lyrics are:

Is this love
Is this looooove
Baby, is this love

If anyone heard it, can you help me out?

Or does anyone know of a site like CSI has that lists all of the songs played in the episodes of Shark?

Any body who watches Shark on CBS know the name of the song that is playing in the beginning of last night episode.

me, too. the opening lyrics are "simply seductive but losing her edge true love reminds her of mother's revenge chances are". any answers?

The song that's playing when Julie is at "Owen Wilsons Birthday Party"....I recall hearing "i'm a bonified hustler", but for the most part all you can hear is "what's up"..please, I've been searching for it everywhere :'(

I'm looking for the song that was playing in the background during the opening scene when the starlet(Taylor) was sneaking out of the back of the club to her car. I can make out any of the words... but love the sound? Thanks.

Back