Ugly Betty Season 1

aliasfan04

Reaction score
Towards the end of tonights episode, "Pilot" when Betty was walking away from her boss, Daniel Meade, there was a song playing that sounded familiar, and I was wondering if anyone else recognized it.

Partial Lyrics:

"...and you can see she's a beautiful girl, she's a beautiful girl." It sounded like Sheryl Crow or something similar. Does this ring any bells?

Thanks in advance!!

Another song I heard/recognized during the show:

Betty goes back to the "Closet" to get wardrobe for the photo shoot - the song was Vassy "Wanna Fly." Available at Amazon.

Originally posted by michelle@Sep 28 2006, 06:24 PM
Another song I heard/recognized during the show:

Betty goes back to the "Closet" to get wardrobe for the photo shoot - the song was Vassy "Wanna Fly." Available at Amazon.
yeah, i heard that too, it's the same song the hilton hotel commerical used early this year.
YouTube Hiton Hotel TV commercial

At the beginning of the episode, whne the assistants got to the party, a dance song is playing in the background. It sounds like the group was singing:

"Get, get, get
No, no, no"

It was repeated several times. It was a great tune, very danceable. Sorr y I can't give you anymore to go on.

Thanks,
Sunrunner

Oh Michelle,

Thank you so very much. I've been looking everywhere for the name of that song!! I'd almost given up! Thanks so very much!!
:D

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing at the end... I think the lyrics went something like "...the season(s) of the wind(s)..." Thanks in advance.

From the IMDB boards:

Actually, it's "Season of the Witch". The original song is by Donovan, but someone else did this version I think.

haha thanks a ton but I must admit I was the one that wrote that post and I came back to write what had been written back to me on there hope it helps others too!

I was told on another post that the version of "Seasons of the Witch" that was used for this Ugly Betty episode was performed by Luna.

Richard Thompson also did an awesome cover of "Season of the Witch" for the Crossing Jordan soundtrack

Ugly Betty "Swag"

During the runway show for Oshi, I heard a Lady Sovereign song playing:

"9 to 5" by Lady Sovereign

Get it at Amazon.

No clue on the song that follows Oshi around during the whole episode.

Black Eyed Peas's "Bebot" was also heard on the show, almost everytime Oshi was around...

Ok It was a couple episodes ago I think, i dont watch it my mom does but i was in the room and it was a cool song it was just a 'beat' or waht not that this Asian leader had when he was walking, like his posse held a boom box with it playing, so yeah, i dont even know if its a song or jsut a beat they made for the show but tis awesoem i want it! THANKS!

looking for the name and artist of a song used in last thursday's epidsode of ugly betty -

it was used during the montage scene where betty's sister went on a number of job interviews.

it was a alt-rock styled rock song sung by a woman.

any thoughts?

I'm trying to find the name of the song during last week's episode that played while Marc was taking pictures of Amanda in the chair...
Any help would be appreciated

Back