Jackass Number Two

mackievely

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song playing during the part when Johny knoxville is getting his makeup done to dress like an old man. Its a woman singing...I wish I could be more specific...Thanks

Anyone know the name of the song used for the intro in Jackass Two?...it is the one playing while they are all running from bulls. The song has a Western style to it. Any help would be appreciated!

It's from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: "The Ecstasy of Gold" by Ennio Morricone

I'm trying to find a song from Jackass 2. It's the last song played during the end credits. The lyrics say something along the lines of "We're going nowhere, the quickest we know how. Going no place..." etc. Anyone know what the name of the song and who the artist is?

you know the ones i'm talking about, in the first one when their riding in the huge shopping cart in the slow mo and in the second one when their exiting the fog running from the bulls, i'm pretty sure their the same tune but that still doesn't answer the question: What is the name of those song(s)?

whats the three six mafia song at the very begining of the credits

it is not on that site. there are only two there. way to check that one. and this is a hard song to find as well. I have had no luck searching the lyrics. Does ANYONE have any idea, the list of songs at the end in the credits does not have this song listed either, which unless the cast made the song up, i don't know how they can get away with that.

why do you put pages down like that? i already stated it wasn't in the list of songs on the movie (or on the soundtrack)

Back