Jericho

aramgold34

Reaction score
does anyone know the last song that was played in the 1st episode of Jericho? many thanks.

what was the first song on the first episode of jericho where it shows the car driving on the road?

Some lyrics (not too many to be heard during this closing scene)

"I need you"

I know that doesn't narrow it down much.

I have seen some pretty high-level detective work here on this site. I have done what I can do on google, Jericho message boards and itunes, and i got squat.

If you can tell me the name of the song at the end of Jericho Ep.2 you win eternal adtunes glory.

NOT the song at the end of ep. 1 ("Run") please. Some people seem eager to jump to that response.

Does anyone know the song that played during the fight with the cons? It was a heavy guitar is all I have as far as details.

Hi,

Does anyone know the two songs used in the 3rd episode, the first one
is with a guy singing while everyone in Jericho is having the bbq. The second
one is I think the same guy singing where the grocery boy sees the train and
is checking it out.

The song at end at the train is Third Eye Blind - Narcolepsy. I am still trying to figure out one playing at the BBQ

bbq song is Keith Urban - Once in a Lifetime and the song when kid is at train is Third Eye Blind - Narcolepsy

Does anyone know the song in the end of the ep6 of Jericho, Oct 25?

A male vocal, and I got just one lyrics, and maybe not correct

You got slow your engine~~~

Thanks.

Does anyone know the name and artist of the song that played when Heather kissed Jake jus before he left town?

I am also curious. Tried doing a lyrics search-no luck. Some of the lyrics are
"and just like ships, we float through each others arms"

Lyle

From the Umbrellas website...

Howdy, Just wanted to let you pretty people know that our song "Ships" will be featured on the CBS show Jericho tomorrow Nov. 1st. 8 pm eastern.

:ph34r:

The song is called "Hold On" and is written by Jon Turteltaub and David Lawrence.

It is unreleased.
:(

That's cool you ID'd the song, how did you find out what it was called? It sucks it's not released

Back