French pop song

iago23

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Okay its sung by a female, an upbeat pop song, sounded like it was recorded in the last ten years. The lyrics I remember are "Je n'aime que toi" and "quand je vais au cinema". Its like there is a little hiccup at the end of each line of the song. Sounds kind of weird but either the girl is doing that with her voice or its a sound effect they put in. Anyway, Ive googled the lyrics and have come up with nothing. Any help would be appreciated! :)

Thanks for replying but thats not it. Just heard a sound sample and the song I'm looking for has a faster tempo. And it was sung not really spoken. I think more of the lyrics were "je suis dans un boite de chocolat". At least thats what i think it was ;)

This probably isn't it, but it's the only newer, upbeat French song I could think of. "Tu es Foutu" by In-Grid?

For sure its not In-Grid. I checked out Coralie Clement on Amazon and listened to every sound sample and it wasn't there. The girls voice sounds similar but its less whispery. The song definitely has a 60's vibe but just not as depressing-sounding as some of Coralie's music.

Hi original poster,

Here are two guesses based off the lyrics you provided:

Angel Ice - Je n'aime que toi

Offenbach - Je n'aime que toi

Back