Monday Night Football New Orleans Tribute

elshello

Reaction score
Last night on Monday Night football, Nike had an ad paying tribute to the rebuilding of New Orleans.

There was a song in the background, mostly piano, possibly some strings. Does anyone know the title or how to find a clip of the song?

This song was also used a LONG time ago, late 80's or early 90's, in a Nike Super Bowl ad featuring a runner. I have wanted to find this song ever since! Thanks for your help!

Hello folks--
So glad I found this forum, hope someone can help.....

Last night (Sept. 25) during the Monday Night Football broadcast (I think between the opening ceremonies and the actual game...) NIKE had a commercial spot that was all text (no images) concerning the revitalization of New Orleans. The only sound in the ad was a backing piano track.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME/SOURCE/COMPOSER/ETC. OF THE PIANO TRACK IN THE AD? I think it's beautiful, and i want to learn how to play it!

Actually, I first heard the music in a PREVIOUS NIKE ad about 10(?) years ago. Right after Jordan retired, NIKE made a commercial that showed flashbacks of his high school and college career. So--if you remember that ad, the music i am asking about appeared there, too.

Hope someone knows!

Thanks
jetsfan

I believe I have found a clip of the Jordan ad you refer to on youtube. The clip is called Michael Jordan -- The Greatest.

That's the song! I would love it if someone could come up with the title and/or composer! I too would like to get the sheet music if possible, or at least a good recording so I could make my own arrangement!

Thanks,

elshello

that's the ad--and the song! thanks, elshello, for digging that up. i hope someone else here can recognize the song and its origins....

please let me know if you find out anything else!

thanks again....
jetsfan

[Posts Deleted]

Please stop discussing file sharing and illegal downloading -- this is not a file sharing forum.

Thanks.

jeez.......i just wanted to know the name of the artist so i could find it on ITUNES.

Back