Hyundai Santa Fe

The commercial has a long "Slip'n'Slide" replacing the road in front of the vehicle. A "Slippery When Wet" sign pops up next to it...anyone recognize it?

Does anyone know the music for the Hyundai Santa Fe commercial? It is the commercial with the people that are merging together to make the outline of the car. It sounds sort of like mall/elevator music. It reminded me of the music from a video game called TimeSplitters. I'm going to keep searching for the clip of it. Any help would be great.

I'm looking for this song title as well - anyone have any idea? I haven't been able to find a video of it either...

Originally posted by Jordan.B@Oct 23 2006, 09:17 AM
Does anyone know the music for the Hyundai Santa Fe commercial? It is the commercial with the people that are merging together to make the outline of the car. It sounds sort of like mall/elevator music. It reminded me of the music from a video game called TimeSplitters. I'm going to keep searching for the clip of it. Any help would be great.
Hyundai Santa Fe 2006 TV commercial "Life Shapes"

Hyundai Santa Fe 2006 TV commercial "maze"

music used in these commercials is by Primal Scream (dont think it's the group with the same name, could be an ad music company)

I believe it's a Honda car commercial that has a final message of "no matter the shape of things to come." Something like that. It's a bunch of dancers in silhouette creating the shapes of different objects (seesaw, campfire, etc.) and end up in the shape of the car. What is the song from that ad?!?!

Haven't seen it. Target ads (I think) used "the Shape of Things to Come" by Max Frost & The Troopers. Is that it?

It does sound very similar to "7/29/04 The Day Of," but it's not quite right...

Originally posted by lisahead@Oct 27 2006, 08:15 AM
I just heard back from the producer of the commercial, who said that the music was composed speficially for the ad by Primal Scream (http://www.primalscreammusic.com).
yes, i said it yesterday :) all three commercials are by Primal Scream Music studio

Hyundai Santa Fe 2006 TV commercial "maze"

Hyundai Santa Fe 2006 TV commercial "Life Shapes"

Hyundai Santa Fe 2006 TV commercial "water slides"

After some digging, I found a song title, artist and album name...

ANSWER

Artist Name - AMON TOBIN

Album Name - SUPERMODIFIED

Song Title - CHOCOLATE LOVELY

Enjoy! :D

Well hey, I've been coming to this site for years, drawing from the collective knowledge and goodwill of the posters here on Adtunes.

I'm just glad I could do my part and contribute!

BTW - While checking out some of Amon Tobin's music on ITUNES, I found this other real groovy song of his called Switch from one of his earlier albums called Permutation. Check it out and see what you think!

Anyone know that jazzy piece playing in the back?-----

I saw the commercial in the movie theatre a few months ago and again on television.

The silouettes of Modern dancers bending themselves into shapes of objects.

i saw this commercial where a bunch of people were like making making the shape of a car. what song whas that. if i couls at lest get a response that'd be cool.

If you're talking about the one with the Pilobolus dancers for the Hyundai Santa Fe, I think it's "Chocolate Lovely" by Amon Tobin off the album Supermodified.

Back