• Chocolate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sir_Garland

Pro Member
Reaction score
Sean and I are having this argument cause he thinks we should do white and I say 'eff that, everybody likes chocolate cake, but he says I'm being stubborn.

Well, both. Make a wee white one for him to play with and mess up and a big chocolate one for the rest of the folks to eat. ;)

Incidently how are YOU being stubborn, he's the dood! Why does he care so much?

oooh i say both too~! make one layer chocolate and then another layer yellow cake...yummers :D

But see, that's another thing. Okay I have been to numerous office parties and such where there was this big ass cake and half was white and half was chocolate, and if you get to it last guess what?? All the damn chocolate is gone and only white left!! So, why not just make a chocolate cake, right? :p :D I just don't understand why the standard tends to be white when it seems that most people prefer chocolate. I'm really just pissed cause I never got chocolate cake for my birthday, my mom always got white and it pissed me off because it didn't matter what everyone else wanted, I wanted chocolate for my birthday. Then, she kinda did this (well in her mind anyway) compromise thing and made marble. :angry: 'Eff that! :p

i don't know why, but i don't like marble~! weirrrrrd. anyhoo, hey...you're the momma so you make chocolate if that's what you want~! ;)

BTW... I voted for white, because Connor looks white... (So your gardener is white too, huh?)

Yea marble is the way to go. But what about the few people who don't like cake altogether let alone the chocolate or vanilla debate?

Originally posted by cultclassic@ Sep 21 2006, 11:47 PM
:eek: YOU like chocolate? Who knew!
:lol: Oh I know! I totally never mentioned it, like, ever! :p

I went for chocolate. I had to order a special gluten-free cake mix so I have to wait 5-7 days for it to get here. <_<

Good choice. Bear in mind any photo of Connor you'll have from the day will be of him covered in cake..and there's nothing like chocolate babies...

Back