The Pursuit of Happyness

I'm curious about that as well...sounds like it could be Christina Aguilera singing it...it's got piano and a whole chorus/gospel type theme.

sorry for the double post, just searched. Here are the songs in the trailer

"Soar" - Christina Aguilera
"Time" - Chantal Kreviazuk

Desperately searching for the songs played in the trailer. I am aware that the 1st song is by Chantel K.

Thank you so much :)

"Soar" by Christina Aguilera, and "O-O-H Child", which I think might be by Five Stairsteps.

Has anyone seen the latest tv spot for Pursuit of Happyness? I'd like to know the song that is playing (it isn't any of the songs from the trailer) but i can't identify any of the words....any help would be appreciated!

What is the song playing in the commercial for the Will Smith movie The Pursuit of Happiness?

Does anyone know what song is playing in the commercial for pursuit of happyness, not the trailer? thanks

What the hell is it, i cannot work it out, i am almost sure its a Moby tune but i cant find it.

If you cant work out which one i mean, it has the words 'its in my heart' in it.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Originally posted by Tactical@Jan 18 2007, 02:25 PM
What the hell is it, i cannot work it out, i am almost sure its a Moby tune but i cant find it.

If you cant work out which one i mean, it has the words 'its in my heart' in it.

PLEASE HELP!!!
If you searched the forum (always recommended as a first option btw), you may not have found it b/c the movie title is actually The Pursuit of HappYness (with a Y not and I as it should be spelled...)

Back