8 Simple Rules

BrucasFanx3

Reaction score
does anyone know what the song at the end of that episode where bridget was crying,while looking at a photo album & when kary was dancing with kyle.i dont remember any lyrics but it kinda sounded like gwen stefani or it could be no doubt
if you know any info about the song or know the song please tell me the artist & title of the song or either.PLEASE help me find it! ive been searching for weeks but still have no clue=(

Yes, it is "Don't Let Me Down" by No Doubt. I'm impressed at your ability to recognize Gwen's voice... but I found this answer in about 3 minutes without any specific memory of that episode at all. ;)

The song was played during when Bridget and Jeremy (johnathan taylor thomas) was talking about that he was nervous about asking a girl out. It was during the academic party. The song was sung by a girl and it's very upbeat. I caught part of the lyrics but i'm not 100% sure if they're correct

"All I ever wanted"

any help would be great thanks.

can someone please tell the name of the song that mac davis sings at the end of the show when karry and bridget are in the diner in the show called Let's Keep Going (2)

Hi, in episode daddy's girl.

Cate sings daddy's girl.

Does somone know who sung the original. All the ones i find have different lyrics.

Oh right thanks. Didn't realise that she actually sang the original aswel.

Does anyone know the name of the song played at the end of the episode, "Goodbye"? It may just be a standard guitar riff written for the show, but I was kinda hoping it was an actual song haha.

Back