This is Killing me

Penguin888

Reaction score
I just saw a music video on TV (IMF or something like that) and it sounded like it was in Japanese/Chinese/Other Asian Language, and it was rockish, and the music video had them playing in a black relm, and there was a girl, who all you saw was her head floating around, and she was singing, and there was stuff hitting her head, and causing like, tetris marks on her face. then there was this guy's head floating around kinda screaming, and then, his face was going through a bunch of transitions like in Michael Jackson's Black or White music video while the head was still bouncing around. Does anyone know what this song was, because it was very good.

More Info : The girl (who's head was flying around) was more "la la la" then actuall singing. I dunno if that could help :)

do you know if that song was on kill bill or the new vonage commercials? then it would be Woo Hoo" - The 5.6.7.8's not sure if that the song you're looking for

I haven't seen Kill Bill, but I know it wasn't the Woo Hoo song from the Vonage commercials.

Thanks anyways though :D

Back