The Boondock Saints

missingmoon33

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know the name of the song that's playing in Boondock Saints when Wilhem Dafoe's character gets out of the police car when he arrives at the first crime scene? It's a rock sound and I don't think there are any vocals so that's all I can give you. Thanks.

there's part in the movier where you hear this sort of latin chant...i can't find it on the soundtrack, anyone know what it is?

nah, it isn't it
in fact, i don't think it's on the soundtrack...it was this techno remix of a latin chant...i could rip it from the movie so you can hear it...

What part of the movie? The part right before the (sp)Yakavetta(sp) trial?

no, it's when they get out of the elevator, before they wack the russians

All i'm finding anywhere are mp3's capped from the movie.

I don't think there was a soundtrack released for boondock saints, though you can find a lot of the songs used elsewhere, like Blood of Cuchulainn

Maybe they'll release one when All Saints Day comes out.

If you really want it it's capped on a few B.S. fansites as "techno chant" or something similar, but the quality isin't good.

First post here and let me start by saying THANK YOU GOD!

I am obsessed with trailer/movie music and through all my resources I was stumped on so many songs. Your site and information has allowed me to get 90% of those missing songs. I thank you whole heartedly.

Now on to the question at hand. On the Boondock Saints DVD Menu screen youll hear a gospel chant of sorts. I've look over all the albums that I could find and even searched online. No such luck in even getting the name let alone the song.

If you have any ideas or information I would most appreciate it.

I have a question about a certain song in "Boondock Saints". I have the soundtrack and this song is NOT on it. I was wondering if you could tell me the name of the song that starts around 1 hour 10 minutes into the movie. This is the scene where Agent Smecker investigates the house where the mobsters are playing a poker game. He takes the investigators step by step through the scene. The song begins when he goes, "OK, this is what happened. They went through the garage. The kid says he leaves it open when he takes his bike out." It begins with the church chant, however, then eases in to a mellow beat while keeping the chant going. This song also appears towards the end of the movie after the Italians shoot Rocco and the Boondock saints are trying to escape from their cuffs. Yet another scene where this song comes in is at the end when the Boondock Saints walk into the court building. ANY information on this song's title or where we can get is much appreciated. Thank you very much.

Does anyone happen to know the title of the song from the movie "The Boondock Saints" when Connor [Sean Patrick Flanery] is about to drop the toilet on the russians?

what is the song playing when the brothers fall out of the air vent and then kill all of the russians?????

Ok, here's the deal, the soundtrack is really hard to get. However, Wikipedia has this to say about the scene you're referring to: "Wearing masks and acquiring weapons, the two crawl through the ventilation ducts of the hotel and accidentally crash through the ceiling into the middle of the mob gathering. They quickly take out the nine bosses and underbosses, saving leader The Fat Man for last. They recite the family prayer and kill him."

Now, if you go to http://www.theboondocksaints.com/boondocks.htm, click on About Movie, and click on Soundtrack, they actually have streaming audio from the movie. There is a song called "The Fat Man" and my boyfriend (who's seen the movie far more times than me) says that The Fat Man is only in that one scene because they kill him at the end of the scene. Long story short, it could be that. But you have plenty of songs on that page to listen to. "Techno Chant" is the music they play on the opening to the DVD, and it's probably the most sought after song from the movie. Hope that helps!

I'm loking for what's referred to as the "techno chant" from the boondock saints. It can be heard at the title menu on the DVD, and the part where Connor and Murphy are heading in to the Hotel to take out the Russian mobsters (walking into the hotel, and the elevator ride up to the shaft).

Rock & Amp Roll Wardrobe - Stephen Darren Loveday?

Something like that, I'll watch the movie part again tommorow and get back to you, There are like 5 techno songs on the soundtrack and I can't place which one it is but I've listened to them all. And I THINK that one is it 90% posative.

I should have given a better description now that I re-read my post, heh.

Thanks for the attempt, but that's not it.

What I'm looking for is the electronic/techno track with latin/gregorian chanting.

Thanks!

Xology seems to only have a short clip of what I'm looking for mixed in there. I was hoping that there was an actual full length song that the clip is taken from. Oh well.

Back