Guinness

cyn2727

Reaction score
whats she song in the Guiness ad where it says "this is the only time you can stare at something for this long and not get slapped in the face?" help! driving me crazy!!
thanks!!

I'd really like to know this too! I looked on the Guinness website, and they don't have it listed under their "ads" section. I'll keep checking, but in the meantime if anyone sees it and recognizes the song hook us up! : )

It's kind of indie-rock-y, no distortion on the guitar... there's no words (except a little at the end I can't make out) so it's a little hard to describe. I would imagine they run it a lot during the football games (which is when I just saw it.)

bump??? is that the band or the song or...plz help.

No... "bump" just means I was making a comment to keep the post active. Sorry bout that.

Anyone know what the song is? They have another commercial like it that says something else (I don't remember what) - but they all have a really simple white text on a brown swirling-beer background theme (does that make sense?). No people or anything. Still not on their website.

I would also like to know who it is. The guitar in that brief clip really rawks.

i REALLY want to know what this song is, and you guys are right, its really hard to describe! :(

I also have desired to know wat song this is since the first tme I watched the commercial 2 months ago.... I've been posting around and yeah it seems even on the Guinness website there's nothing about this awesome commercial and its awesome song.... I tried contacting Guinness but the message didn't go through for some reason...

/bump

I just saw the commercial again and now I REALLY need to know who does that song... wicked everything

I too want to find out the name of the song. I think at the end it says something like "Get it on"?

I'm not sure, but I just saw the commercial AGAIN last night before I posted and I want to know more and more everytime I see it. For those of you trying to guess, the whole thing is instrumental. Kind of slow. It's really hard to describe but it's a great song.

I know man it's rediculous.... there has to be someone out there eho's seen it and knows what it is... :(

I haven't seen te ad in daaaaays. I don't know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Curiosity killed the cat. Will it kill us?

Pretty music.. pretty pretty music...

I wish I knew as much as anyone else. Its an amazing song.....damn guinness keeping us in the dark!

Back