Geico Caveman

gnflyby

Reaction score
Does anyone know the artist who sings in the newest GEICO caveman commercial, in the ad a caveman is in the airport and passes an ad with a caveman in it. Can someone please identify the artist singing. Thank you.

Originally posted by TV@Beat@Sep 13 2006, 06:12 PM
Royksopp - Remind Me (Radio Edit)
Yep, that's it, thanks.

In case anyone else searches on the partial lyric from the ad:

"And everywhere I go,
There's always something to remind me
Of another place and time"

wow, i just saw the commercial and came here to search for it and BAM there it is on front page, nice work. :D :D

I just saw it like 5 minutes ago, does anyone know who did that song to the newest Geico commerical? Its a guy singing and its has a nice mellow beat it

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Royksopp - Remind Me (Radio Edit). This was answered in another thread.

There is a new commercial in Geico's Caveman series. It features a single Caveman walking through an airport terminal, when he stops to look at a Geico advertisent/poster in the airport itself. There is a song playing in the background, throughout the commercial. Its a pretty chill downbeat electronic song, at one point there is the sound like metallic drums or bells in the melody and at the very end of the commercial a male voice begins singing.

ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT SONG THIS IS??? Thanks :)

This is the most recent commercial I've seen by them. It's a caveman walking through an airport and he sees a billboard for Gieco that states "So Easy, A Caveman Can Do It!" He shakes his head then walks back and obviously starts getting frustrated.

The song is very smooth, techno-y and says something along the lines of "always something to remind me". I'm not exactly sure?

Does anybody know the name of the song that's in the new Geico Caveman commercial (4)?

Here's the YouTube link:

I'm striking out right now . . .

Does anyone know the artist and title of the Geico caveman commercial? I think it's the newest one where he sees a caveman poster on the wall at an airport while he's walking on an escalator.
some of the lyrics are "everywhere I go.."

help!

I love the song used in this commercial sooo much I am considering taping the commercial and looping it. SICK EH??
This is the commercial where the Geico caveman is walking through an airport and spots an ad which states, "so easy a caveman could do it" The lyrics that you actually hear are: Everywhere I go/ Its always there to remind me/Of another space and time... The beat of the song sounds a bit techno. If anyone knows this song...PLEASE let me know!!!

THANX

Back