CSI Miami

skid721

Reaction score
Does anyone know what music is playing in the recent CSI: Miami commercial for an upcoming episode where there appears to be a gang war in the emergency room?

The commercial has some choral music in it that sounds very familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

Thanks for any help!

That's not it, but thanks for trying. I'll have to wait until I hear it again, but I don't think there are really any lyrics other than "ah" or something like that.

I just heard it again and while it sounds like there are actual lyrics, they are impossible to distinguish.

I saw a new commercial today for CSI Miami (trailer) and it was not "The Who" song...We Won't Get Fooled Again. Does anyone know what it's called or by which artist? Reminded me of a George Thoroughgood tune. No words; music only in the commercial.

The latest one I've seen uses "Boom Boom" by John Lee Hooker. I'm 99% positive it's his version in the ad, but the song has been covered by others. You can listen to an audio sample of Hooker's version here, track 8.

Hi,

I'm looking for the song played during the virtual autopsy in CSI Miami when Alexx scans the body.

Thanks in advance,

Daevil.

Yeah guys I am refering to the new ad that shows Delco's sister shot and like Horatio hunting down the guy who did it. It's pretty cool very hard beat I think I head "Who" over and over. Any ideas?

The commercial for the CSI Miami finale was shown during CSI Las Vegas. It was a guy singing and in the commercial they had them walkin towards the building when a dot came on the guy and someone got shot.

That's it. I was trying to figure it out... I was thinking NIN for some reason... Thanks for the info.

Hey, just wondering what the name of the rock song is playing in the background of the new CSI: Miami promo where the main guy says we're going to Brazil.

want to know what the song is that's used the ad for the CSI MIami season premier (about Brazil)

The music for the current CSI:Miami season premier (where CSI:Miami goes to Brazil) -- it's been used a lot, but I've never caught the name of the title or band. Little help?

Back