Fashion House

wiggyil3

Reaction score
I just heard a song on Fashion House, the new My Network TV prime time soap and the only lyric I got was.... "There was a boy, who saw a girl"... the song was sung by a woman and it had like a pop-type lounge feel to it.... anyone got any ideas?

On Fashion House (my network tv) tonight there was a song that went something like " girl i can tell you're a movie star, just by the way....." any help on the song name would be appreciated.

Does anyone know the song that played during the love scene just before Luke's mom walks in. Part of the Lyrics Stop the games, don't be afraid, say that you want me just take me baby, it's about shots off my body, lick the salt off my neck, do you want to get drunk, blind, and naughty tonight?

Does anyone know the song at the end of the episode where alec gets shot? The song starts playing when they are in the hospitol and the dr.'s run to alecs room cuz he is about to die. The song is by a female and its slow.

Does anyone know what's the name of the song that's played during the closing credits of Fashion House? Thx

What is the song that was playing during the funeral when luke was giving his speech. it was something like "this is taking me over"

Back