2007 Saturn Aura

Striker21

Reaction score
I just saw this commercial on TV and I already love it.

It was for the 2007 Saturn Aura showing the car drive through what looked like mountainouse/forresty/curvy roads (That essentially described every car commercial ever created)

The song was basically a simple chord progression on a fairly clean sounding electric guitar. I wish I could describe it more, but I have only seen it once.

Thanks

Sorry for the double post (can't find the edit button) but I have seen other Saturn commercials with a different song similar to my description, but it includes drums.

The song I heard did not include drums at all throughout the entire commercial, so it either doesn't have drums or they start very late into the song.

I've seen one of the commercials too. I believe the song I heard in the commercial I saw was "Unconditional" by The Bravery.

Ah I thought for sure that was the one. My Heart is in another one then, with some lady driving around curvy mountain roads. How many tv spots do these guys have?

The name of the song is "Antonelli," which is an instrumental song by the French pop band Tahiti 80. You can get it off the album "A Piece of Sunshine."

If you like good sunny pop music, Tahiti 80 is probably the best around. They sing in English, so you don't have to worry about not understanding the lyrics. Their best album to date is probably "Wallpaper for the Soul."

uh well if you could point me in the right direction that would be awesome guys, thanks.

Im sure you know the new saturn commercial im talking about for the Aura, i checked www.whatsthatcalled.com but they dont have it. ok guys well work your magic for me please. thanks for the help.

none of those sound like the one in the commercial, unless im retarded, which is deff a possibility.

doctor memory had the link but the songs are kinda buried under others but for the one with the testing and the guy driving its:

tahiti 80- Antonelli
the album is called piece of sunshine

the other just aura commercial is

the perishers - my heart and its actually on all 3 albums i think

this was said in all the other comments that were given

if you not sure that these are the right commercials go here.

saturn commercials

and see if it is cause there is another couple of commercial too but it has the other cars in it.

hope thats what ur looking for if not let me know and get me the commercial and ill find it for u

s1n

Holy shit, last time i tried Antonelli i thought it wasnt it but now i know it is, haha, thanks man for narrowing it down and what not. thanks a lot!

Back