House Season 3

ryan613

Reaction score
What was the artist that was on the cd that House played during the show. It sounded like jazz. The artist was the girls grandfather.

Honestly I don't think that it is an artist (that you can get on CD anyways) but I'll keep looking for you ;)

Next time put the episode name - at first I wasn't sure what you were talking about.

No songs have been listed for that episode " Who's Your Daddy". The music was probab ly written for that episode.

Junebuggie

I'm sorry the episode of the show House was called "No Reason". It was the one about House getting shot by a former patient. I wanted to know who that girls grandfather was.

If I understand your question correctly you want to know who the girls grandfather is? Jesse BAker is the grandfather and it's from the show "Who's Your Daddy". After doing some quick research, I think it's someone they made up for the show because I couldn't come up with any Jesse Baker as a musician. Check out fox.com/house to read about the episodes. Hope this answers your question.

Junebuggie

Thank you for the help. I will check out the fox website for more information.

Watching a re run of House tonight, there was a main song by I believe Ryan Adams or someone similar.

The episode was with a 15 yr old model who took heroin and her dad had sex with her and she was actually a hermaphrodite, and there was another guy who thought he was pregnant and grew boobs and a big tummy like he really was.

Anyone know this song?
Thanks

If it's the "Skin Deep" episdode then it is "Desire" by Ryan Adams.

Hope this helps,

Junebuggie

The song at the end of the show speaks about.........Gravity ? Please help. Thanks

I need the name of the song playing on the new season premiere when it first shows house running, without a cane.

What was the instrumental at the beginning? And what was the song at the end (I don't remember any lyrics, gahhh)?

opening theme to house is "teardrop" by massive attack.

"into dust" by mazzy star is a great song, from the album "so tonight that i might see", which brought the world "fade into you"

I also want to know the classical music that was playing in the dying doctor's lab in the intro

"Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major BWV 1007 1. Prelude" by J. S. Bach

Originally posted by NachtGeist@Sep 20 2006, 08:13 AM
I also want to know the classical music that was playing in the dying doctor's lab in the intro
Oh yes, that's what I meant, not instrumental. oops.

Try ben Harper "Waiting on an Angel" from the album "Welcome to the Cruel World"

Junebuggie

Back