Favorite song of all time

Baldyz22

Reaction score
Thought it might be kinda interesting and fun if everyone posted their top favorite song of all time. everyones taste in music is so diverse, yet music is so universal. so, assuming people respond to this, it should be cool.

ill go first. my all time favorite song would have to be Rocky Mountain Way by Joe Walsh. but after that itd deffonitly be FreeBird by Skynyrd

what about you?

Free Bird (w/o a doubt) and then a close second would be Stairway to Heaven. I like the old classic music alot, but i mainly listen to alternantive music, because it usually has a style that is great to work out to.

The Four Seasons By Antonio Vivaldi
Preferably Summer...

Classical music is just so breathtaking...ahhhh

ohh and Nocturne by Chopin....ohh and Death and the Maiden! and Fur Elise!
Mozarts 10th symphony and 1st movement! symphony 5,9,and 3 by Beethoven!
Le Baroque by Vivaldi....Tchaikovsky's 1812 overture! ...Swan Lake! Arabian Dance! ahh........

....but I got say the Four season's Summer takes the cake..... :rolleyes:

I gotta admitt, althogh i my main love goes out to all classic rock, and i am a big fan of alternative...i deffinitly got apprechiation for the classical supercheifs like vivaldi and such.

niice choices so far all

bidibodibou by bubbles...either that or monalisa overdrive by juno reactor (both can b found on itunes btw)

"Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve. I have probably listend to that song 5 times more than any other song, at least, and the Urban Hymns album it's on has to be my most listened to album of all time as well. It's just a truly magical composition to me.

days go by - dirty vegas, although i have many favourites, thats one that stands out for me

doobie brothers-listen to the music or long train coming by the doobie brothers
and some carlos santana songs

Wow, I have to pick just one......

Lemme think about it ;) Tough choice!

It comes down to "Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns N' Roses (which will be on the Guitar Hero II soundtrack lol), "We Used To Be Friends" by The Dandy Warhols, or "Firecracker" by Nada Surf. Tough choice.

Yo dude i just got into the dandy warhols, that We Used to be Friends song is SO darn good that and Bohemian (sp?) Like You, those two songs ROCK by them

and GunsnRoses is awesome, niice

Back