Walker, Texas Ranger

lildreamer316

Reaction score
Hi! I am brand new and desparate to find this, so thought I would pick your brains. There is an alt. Rock song in the preview for the Walker Texas Ranger Movie: Trial by Fire; that I am dying to find but am coming up empty. Here is the link to the CBS site; click on the preview button on top left to see the commercial. The lyric I can here says "trouble's coming" but nothing comes up for that. Thank you all for your time...... B)

http://www.cbs.com/specials/walker_texas_ranger/

I am looking for a song that was played during the end credits for an episode of Walker, Texas Ranger. It aired on the USA Network on 9/7. It was a show that took place in a courtroom that the bad guy took over (LaRue, I think) . I caught some of the words, ...see you in my dreams (your all I need-in the background), I'll relive the memories (sweet memories-in the background) of you and me...and if tomorrow never comes, I'll always love you...
It was a Country/blues style of song. I would really like to figure it out, so any help I can get would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Back