Canadian Tire

cassieh

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song (piano solo) that comes on at the beginning of this commercial? In the commercial, an old man is walking through the store with his grandson, talking about when he played hockey when he was younger... and then he sees someone he had played against at that time. Thanks.

k so its the commercial thats like "why aren't you nice to your money?" and i wanna find the piano music. its driving me crazy.

Canadian Tire engine care service

Guy gets in his car and starts it, starts listening to this nice reggae tune with a funky beat.
He gets to work and turns down the radio, and notices that that funky beat is actually his engine going crazy!
What is that tune!?!

(It is not summer breeze, the person on Yahoo who posted that answer is thinking of an older Canadian Tire commercial for their windshield wipers that shows in winter.)

Re: Canadian Tire engine care service

I heard part of the lyrics it coudl be wrong I was jumping to get clsoe to the TV when I saw it come on but the lyrics sounded like "...hard time boss...... (Something) one time..."

Also teh question I referred to on Yahoo Answers seems to have been since deleted oh well.

Guy gets in his car and starts it, starts listening to this nice reggae tune with a funky beat.
He gets to work and turns down the radio, and notices that that funky beat is actually his engine going crazy!
What is that tune!?!

(It is not summer breeze, the person on Yahoo who posted that answer is thinking of an older Canadian Tire commercial for their windshield wipers that shows in winter.)

I've got some bad news guys,
i went to this video and in one of the comments a guy says he got a response from canadian tire. They said it was just a beat created for the commercial. heres the comment : "We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us directly. It is always wonderful to receive positive feedback from our customers.
Our Marketing Department have confirmed that the music is really catchy and cool but it was just a track that was created for this ad. It is not a real song and is not available anywhere.
We thank you for providing us with the opportunity to respond.

Canadian Tire Corporation Limited"

I also was really looking forward to finding this song :(

Daaaang thanks for the research. I sent an email to Canadian Tire but never did get a reply. That really is too bad it will never get out there.

Back