Bored

B

BAMBAM

I am bored so i am now logging off and going to bed. Later

I want to change my nick name to "Superman", because that is my nick name at work and also the guys on the server team gave me a Superman desktop. So anyone out there that can assist me in this i would be forever greatful. Thanks

Am i not liked on this site or what? At first Dascoot was conversing with me, but not now. I guess i will just have to have a coversation with myself.

Nothing much just working out, working, having fun with my friends. What about you?

Not much same thing really. Hey we are playing football this coming Monday. Do you want to play?

Sure i will play. Well guess i had better be going now. Talk to you later.

THIS IS HOW BORED I HAVE BEEN FOLKS... If this keeps up, then i will just remove myself from this site and continue to use it as i used to. Only for songs in videos, commercials, and movies. BYE BYE

Later everyone, i guess it was just not meant for me to be a member on this site.

Sorry to all for being nasty, but i really was bored and wanted someone to chat with me, but i guess that is a respect from each one of you that i will have to earn. Again sorry, please forgive me. I am not normally that way.

It's not about respect or nastiness or anything other than time. When we have time, we come here. When we don't have time, there's not gonna be anyone to talk to you. If you post something and go away for a while, there's a very good chance that there will be something in response when you come back.

And I should add that when you post something at 1 am, you just plain cannot expect someone to respond in 5 minutes. Most people are asleep in the middle of the night. A few of us are awake, like me, but I'm working during that time and only pop in here once in a while.

You're welcome here and if you stick around, chances are you'll make some very good friends here. But you just gotta dial down the aggression a little bit, that's all.

Back