Victoria's Secret Angels

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I just saw a brand new commercial for Victoria's Secret today (Sept. 6th),which I think was an "Angels" commercial.All the models were standing side by side wearing the new lingerie,and the song in the background was a mixture of opera (a woman's voice) and chillout music,and sounded very familiar.To me,the song sounded very much like "Angeli (Angels In The Breeze)" By Sasha Lazard (from her Myth Of Red CD album).Does anyone know for sure if Angeli is the song in the new commerical?If it's not,can anyone tell me which song it is?Thanks everyone! :lol:
~Candace~

i saw the same commercial last night and was also wondering who it was :huh:

Hey all,
I am just posting an update on the mystery song featured in the new Victoria's Secret Angels commercial.I now know FOR SURE that it is Angeli By Sasha Lazard.I went to Amazon.com,and checked out the Sasha Lazard album "Myth Of Red".I clicked on the sample of Angeli,and it is a perfect match for the song playing in the background in the new commercial!Here is the link to the album page:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000640NU/?tag=adtunes-20

Just click on the "Angeli" sample link,and you will see for yourself that this IS the song that is playing!This CD is VERY beautiful,so while you're on the Amazon.com album page,place an order for it! :D
~Candace~

:D thanks candace for supplying the info...i do believe that is IT!!!

Anyone have an idea? It's the victoria secret commerical with a solo giselle modeling new underwear while wearing angel wings. A female voice, operatic sings in the backround..

Originally posted by ender2002@Sep 24 2006, 01:15 PM
i think its "final home" by dj krush
music heard on this music video

Hi,
Thanks for replying,but I saw the commercial again,and Angeli by Sasha Lazard IS FOR SURE the song that's playing (in that commercial).I actually have the whole Angeli song MP3,and I played it right after seeing the commercial,and it is the exact song.Maybe you saw another commercial for the Angels line,because they did make several for it.
Candace

Back