CNN The Situation Room

rea

Reaction score
i dont know the exact lyrics, but they played it a few times tonight. it kinda sounded like "i'm comin' arooooooooooooound', that's all i know

what is the music in the opening and also carried through thr program? it is a really good technical/orchestral beat.

CNN had a similar great beat during the initial war on Iraq during march/april of 2003. I later found out that this was (close to if not actually) Sabres of Paradise (Haunted Dancehall).

does anyone know the intro music to The Situation Room on CNN? it sounds sort of like instrumental rap beats... fast and down beaten...

thanks if you can give any info!

Somebody has already asked for this earlier, but I am going to post it to the room again. Does anybody know the song that is played during CNN's show The Situation Room hosted by Wolf Blitzer. It's pretty good, check it out, and if anybody has anybody information on it could you please post it.

i wonder if anyone knows the song that plays in the beginning and behing wolf blitzer in the situation room on CNN. Can you tell me who it's by if you know please? foreward thanks!

i sent CNN an email, here's what they said...

The music on CNN is produced internally for use by our networks. We do
not have titles of the songs, and unfortunately they are not available
for purchase.

Please continue to send us feedback concerning your thoughts about
current events or your views on how we can serve you better. Thanks again
for your interest and keep your browser pointed to http://www.cnn.com.

Sincerely,

CNN Public Information-slpi
"CNN, The Most Trusted Name In News"

oh well... :(

That song is really addicting. I turn to it in the afternoon everyday and turn up the volume when they go to commercial.

I was just wondering (still) if anyone knows anything about the beginning music the CNN's the situation room... I asked about this about a year ago but alas maybe there are some new people on this site or something.... :(

Back