Desperate Housewives Season 2

sholmes

Reaction score
Anyone know the title of the song being played in the new Desperate Housewives commercial with all the apples? Thanks.

Saw the promo on ABC for Desperate Housewives.

The promo goes "Juicy"/"Juice It"/"Get Juicy" (I don't know which). All the housewives are shown cavorting with apples and what not. If you watch ABC, you can't miss it.

You can see the promo here at: http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/
in the Videos section which says "Desperate Housewives Get Juicy"

I wonder if anyone knows the song, and the artist.

yah, I think the singer (female) keeps repeating the word "juicy"

Thank you Leone. I only searched TV Commercial Music, not TV Show Soundtrack (I think it's more appropriately posted here).

woops, I guess it was a male singer. That's why I'm a rookie!

I love BTE... it's really awesome to see one of their songs used for a promo. I have the Before the Robots CD and it's all pretty good.

Originally posted by La Niña@Sep 19 2005, 02:18 PM
Hi, somebody who can tell me were to download this Get Juicy promo?
ITunes. :)

Legal music downloads rule.

Hi Guys,
This is driving me crazy. Who sings that Juicey song played on the Desperate Housewives commericals? I've also heard it on the Ellen show. Please help.

answered in another DH thread, Better Than Ezra on their Before the Robots Cd from this year.

OMG THANK U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't watched it yet but lately they've been using "Juicy" by Better Than Ezra, track 10.

HI (new user)
ESTHERO's Wikked Lil' Grrrls is the name of the song. I had heard it before somewhere and just found it. AMAZON, track 11.

Hope someone can help me out. The current DH commercial playing this week has a female singer playing in the background, with the following words near the end of the bumper 'You're not the one for me'. She was also on Conan a couple months ago, playing solo as well, and was simply incredible. I never heard her name during the show, and forgot about the song til I heard it in this commercial. Has to be one of the best songs I've heard this year (IMO).

This is my first post, and I usually consider myself a music snob, but this has me stumped. Anyone have any ideas??? Thanks again!

The song has some kind of "Ooo oo oo" to it, sounds country-ish, by a female singer. I'm thinking late 70's. Could be wrong. Anybody know it?

Back