Black Hawk Down

280ZXRider

Reaction score
does anyone know the song that plays when we first see the rangers in the helicopter after they pick up the under cover delta force guy? I believe it's some oldies song with lyrics that go something like "why can't you see... I can't walk out... because I love you too much baby" I've tried looking on google so many times!

Does anyone know what the song is that is played during the scene in Black Hawk Down where the soldiers are gathering all of their gear to hed out on the mission? It's kind of a low guitar sound w/ a female vocalist. It's not on the movie soundtrack by Hans Zimmer cuz I have it. Any info would be appreciated thanx.

Was the woman by any chance singing in French?

EDIT - Never mind. That ones on the soundtrack.

On the soundtrack you can find the song "Leave no man behind" with piano playing. At the end of the movie you can hear the same song but with a guitar instead. Does anybody know where I can find this version or if it´s called something else??
Love the movie

----------------------------------

Only the dead has seen an end to war

chances are, it's available on the boot-leg or extended cut of the soundtrack.
try searching the internet for it and you should be able to come across someone who may have it for sale.
good luck.
if you have any other questions, just send me a pm.

Hi!
Believe me, I´ve been trying to find this song for a while now, but i can´t find it.
It sucks, all the music from all movies should be on the movie soundtracks.
Thanks anyway

Guys, I know there have been a couple of posts about various songs from the movie, but some have been missed.

What I'm looking for is the song where the weapons dealer is driving in his landrover out of the town, and is shortly caught by delta force. There is kind of an african beatboxing song here.

The other one(s) I'm looking for are some of the songs while the soldiers are hanging out on base- not when they're gearing up, but when they're just sitting around. Some great songs in the background, I'd love to know what some of them are.

Anybody have any ideas? Thanks!

ok after the part where it says

durant was freed after 11 days of captivity

general garrison retired

and so on the credits start rolling

wats the name of the song thats playing in the first part of the credits????????/

i'm not sure of when it plays, but i know that they play joe strummer's minstrel boy during the credits.

the song at the end is "Gortoz A Ran-J'Attends". Its by Lisa Gerrard and Danez Prigent. I too like this piece but I cannot find any where to download it and the soundtrack is hard to find as well.

You will probably be hard pressed to find somewhere where you can download just that song. I actually bought the CD because of that song! It turned out to be a good CD too! You can buy it on Amazon if you really want it!

they use both songs during the credits, but which one is played first?
i would check my dvd, but my friend is borrowing it at this moment.

They play, "Gortoz A Ran-J'Attends"by Lisa Gerrard and Danez Prigent, than they play "Minstral Boy" By Joe Strummer and The Mescaleros right after.

I'm looking for the song that plays right at the beginning of the end credits.

Thanks!

Back