American Express Andy Roddick vs Pong

temporaryinternet

Reaction score
This is the ad where andy roddick verses pong (the white panel) in like a normal tennis stadium and pong thrashes him for a while. The music is like electronic melody, kind of retro computer game music almost. The ad has been showing on the Australian Open for the last two weeks and probably at other tennis events before that...Anyone seen the ad and know the song?

btw couldnt find this in Search...

Can someone please tell me the jazzy type clarinet song used in the american express commercial that has Andy roddick go against pong. I want to know this song so badly! Please!!

Here Is a link to the commercial:

Sorry I don't know the answer, but that commercial is awesome!

The campaign has an official site here, but it doesn't seem to like my Mac. :(

i recognize the song, but don't have a clue what it is... that's no help to you right now... but i'll see if i can find out.

Please do not let this topic die, I want to know the song in this commercial, too.

Can someone please tell me the jazzy type song used in the American Express commercial that featured Andy Rodick vs. Pong in a tennis match? I have heard the song used in an episode of MTV's scarred as well, so I think it might be library or stock music. You can watch the commercial at the link provided. Please help me find this! Thanks!

Re: American Express

OMFG! I finally did it! At 3:00 A.M. Many years later! It is on the extreme music library. It is by composer Gert Wilden, It's called "Crafty Party". Years of Angst down the drain! Just go to extrememusic.com, and search for 'Crafty Party'. I knew it was library music!

Re: American Express

From Extreme Music:

TRACK: XEL018_13 - CRAFTY PARTY
ALBUM: XEL018 - COMEDY CAPERS
COMPOSER: Gert Wilden (GEMA)
PUBLISHER: The Extreme Music Library Ltd (PRS)

Back