Twenty Good Years

togapika

Reaction score
Looking for the title and artist of a song that plays during the "first Look" promo on nbc.com for the upcoming comedy "20 Good Years". Lyrics include something about "Feels like I've been waiting here so long"

Looking for a song from the end of the "First Look" preview of the upcoming NBC show "Twenty Good Years". Lyrics I can make out are "feels like I've been waiting here so long and I wonder if I'll ever"

The main part of the song starts when John Lithgow gets hit with a black suitcase type bag.

I think "here" might be part of the lyrics at the end of the part you can hear.

I'm trying to figure out what that song is...I think it's from War...but not sure...sounds like sixties protest music....

time again
young blood
[yell..something indistinguishable]

this is the commercial with the guys bungee jumping or hanging upside down

thanks everyone!

i haven't seen the commercial but from your description it sounds like it could be "Time Has Come Today" by The Chambers Brothers.

hope that helps!
sher :)

Re: Twenty Good Years Promo

Keep in mind it is a DIFFERENT song than "Time has come today" and is much more recent with a pop/rock sound to it...

Twenty Good Years (I FOUND IT)

Long ago there was a song used in the short lived comedy series Twenty Good Years with Jeffery Tambor and John Lithgow. Many people wanted to find this song, but to no avail. Well a guy by the name of Dorian Smith, posted the answer to my Youtube.

So Long, by the Zen Darlings.

http://youtu.be/5F8Xs9GFsFU

Back