American Pie

dodgeball

Reaction score
Hey do any of you guys remember/know the euro sounding techno song from American Pie. It's in the scene where Jason Biggs is doing the strip for Nardia, and then subsequently gets invited to fool around.

Thanks

Its - Anomaly (Calling Your Name)
Performed by Libra Presents Taylor

just in case anyone else wanted it

if you like that soundtrack u should check out the American Pie 2 one.....it rocks

Anyone know the song towards the end of the film where all the guys have gotten their girls. I can hardly remember it, but i'm almost certain it's a woman singing. I know that's not much info but it's all i can think of.
HELP

I don't remember it either, but IMDb.com has a track listing from the movie here. Maybe that will help? Usually listed in order of appearance.

I would like to know what the song is in the movie where Jim and Nadia are in the bedroom, she turns on the techno song for him to strip. Its a cool techno beat, if any of you know it, please let me know. Thanks!!

Haven't seen it but could it be "Calling Your Name" by BT (Brian Transeau)? Hope this helps.

my girlfriend is watching american pie on fx, which is bad enough, but worse is that there's a song from the movie i actually like. it was right before prom when they're trying to buy tuxes and the song has the lyrics "never grow old" or something. i tried to search to no avail so... please help. thank you all

Anyone know that song from American Pie where she wants him to strip and that sweet as techno songs starts playing....anyone?

The name of the song is "Calling Your Name." I think it was by Libra featuring Taylor or something like that. There are two versions of the song but I don't recall which was in American Pie.

Libra Presents Taylor - "Anomaly (Calling Your Name) [Granny's 7" Edit]"

You can find this song on the Mortal Kombat 3: Annihilation Soundtrack

Back