STARGATE! NoooooOOOOOooo!

SiDe

Pro Member
Reaction score
Stupid network executives decided that it was time to cancel Stargate: SG-1, the best show ever made...but the retards have decided to keep Atlantis. I mean, i'm glad that they're keeping Atlantis, but how can you not keep SG-1 as well... This has just been the shittiest week... :(

thank you...

I just don't get how they can cancel Stargate but Big {fucking} Brother and Australian/American/Swedish/etc Idol and One Tree Hill and other crappy shows are still going....

I ask myself that every Fall season. Bastards canceled Futurama, Arrested Development, keen Eddie... when will it stop? :(

Yeah, I heard but that doesn't change the fact that Fox cancelled it in the first place.

Exactly, and they're only bringing it back because they realize after the fact that it's a huge money maker via Adult Swim. They're greedy and stupid. They have shit analysts giving them shit numbers so they cancel the EMMY AWARD WINNING programs and keep the ones that the shrieking teeny boppers are gonna get bored with in a few seasons.

I just finished watching Season 1 of Arrested Development on DVD last night and I'm more angry now than I was when I first heard they cancelled it. :!@#$:

It's sad and scary to think that those little buggers outnumber us. :ph34r:

Know a ton of really reliable sources that are obsessed wtih SG-1. I've seen about 10-15 episodes from random seasons and could never really get into it. What's the appeal? I guess the characters are somewhat interesting but most of the plots didn't seem too unique.

Originally posted by leone@Aug 29 2006, 03:20 AM
I ask myself that every Fall season. Bastards canceled Futurama, Arrested Development, keen Eddie... when will it stop? :(
KEEN EDDIE! I loved that show. It was so great to see Mark Valley come to Boston Legal.

Why does stargate rock? Two words:
Amanda Tapping.

I missed season 1 so, for me, he's always been on Boston Legal. :lol:

Another one I miss? Titus. :(

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Aug 29 2006, 12:00 AM
MacGyver.
all of the seasons are on sale this week at best buy for 19.99 each, stock up on the mullet goodness that is macgyver.

yeah she's the blonde one. She was pretty much the only chick on the show for a while between when they killed off dr. frasier and brought in vaala (claudia black)...ie when they basically merged farscape and stargate...(or fargate as i like to call it). :rolleyes:

Back