The Covenant

Sorry, I already found it but for anyone who was wondering about the same song...

It's Save Yourself by Stabbing Westward.

Anyone know what song is playing after they show the Screen Gem logo. Not "Save Yourself", but the one they play in the very beginning of the trailer. I would appreciate any help in knowing the title of that song. Thanks.

the first song is called river of joy, but i've been trying to find it under black lab and i can't find it anywhere.

During the trailer for the upcoming movie "The Covenant", there's a song playing in the background and I was wondering if anyone might know who it is/what its called. Thank you.

If your thinking of the song where it says "You cannot save me, You can't even save yourself!" Around the time the guy flips the bike, and it continues through the end.

That's Save Yourself by Stabbing Westward, one of my favorites I might add. :)

at 40 secund of the trailer thers a clip of a song that i think is very good :D if someone knows the name of that song plz tell me

Notyhing mroe to explain really, the commercial has some sort of a rock/metalish sounding music to it with a bit of what sounds like tehcno/dance. :p
Thanks for any help guys!

Back