JCPenney

Ballz Mahoney

Pro Member
Reaction score
does anyone know the name of the song and who it is by that is used in the JC penny commercial where it shows kids doing stuff in thier rooms. like 2 kids playing basketball and a globe hanging from a ceiling. some lyrics were "Do what you want" the genre was rock

And I'll just go ahead and add this ...

If you happen to catch the Spanish-language JCP Back To School ads ...

That song is ...

Daddy Yankee - "El Truco"

Enjoy!
There you go.

What is the name of the artist who is singing the song for the latest jcpenney comercials? I know I have heard him before on MTV, but I can't recall his name. I think the genre is pop/rock.

The new JC penney commercial has a song that is a guy "come on, come on, do what you want" or something like that. It's driving me crazy. I can't find it anywhere. It might be a back to school thing because it's showing kids'/teens' rooms constantly changing...hard to explain. Anyone know?

THANKS!!! I appreciate it. I should have known that OK Go was a real band, not just a fake poster in the commercial. ;)

Yes it was OK Go. Thank u so much . I have been searching for the name of that band for over a year now. When I Finally heard that song on the commercial I knew it was them but still couldn't figure out the band's name. Thanx again.

What is the song that plays in the most recent JC Penny commercial where teens are hanging out playing video games or listening to music. "Do what you want, What could go wrong" are part of the lyrics and you see a band playing and singing the song also. Thanks in advance.

I have seen this ad many times but don't know the name of the song.

It is the JC Penney back to school ad. It is a punk song. The ad keeps going between people rooms though photos. The band is one of thoughs photos.

Thanks

Back