Grey's Anatomy Season 2

ElovesGA

Reaction score
There was a song in the promo for season two of Grey's Anatomy. Sorry I don't remember any words because I saw it a while ago. Thanks so much if you can help!

I saw one featuring Jem's "Just a Ride." You can hear a clip here, track 8.

There's a song on the Grey's Anatomy commercials. It has a techno-type beat and it seems like a slower song. I think a high-pitched man is singing, but it could be a woman. I've onky heard about half of the song. I've also seen the music video, but I missed the title. The video shows astronauts moving around in some kind of laboratory. I need help with this! Also, I know that they have a ringtone for it, which is one of the ringtones where they have singing and the real music, if this helps.

The song is "Such Great Heights" by Postal Service, from their album "Give Up". You can see the video here.

The song was also used in the Garden State movie trailer. (A cover version by a different band was included on the Garden State soundtrack.)

I've been meaning to look this song up for a while too, didn't know what it was until today. :)

That CD is great. If you like such great heights, you should check out Clark Gable by The Postal Service.

You know, I just found it today, too, but I've only heard of the band from friends. I love this song, so I'll have to check them out. Thanks! :D

Does anyone have a link where I can hear a streaming full version of "Clarke Gable"? Because I heard a snippet of it, and I would love to hear the rest of the song.

Hiya everyone ^_^

Speaking of The Postal Service, I actually love the cover they do of Against All Odds.

~ Mia ~

Does anyone know the name of the song that they used in the commercial for the 11/13 episode (episode 8)? It was a girl singing and the lyrics were soemthing like "baby your bad news" I know I've heard this song before, but I can't remember whos singing it.

:D Thank you so much. This has been bugging me since sunday night! I have searched the web up and down for this song effortlessly and now have found it.

About a month ago there were some Grey's promo's for upcoming shows and they used this song with the lyrics "it's just alright, it's just alright" and i can't figure out where it came from. It's not on the shows soundtrack. Can anyone help me out!!

anyone know what song is in background on Grey's promo airing right now? It's for the ep. with a new resident surgeon, and the nurses are on strike? Thanks!

Just found out the name , its "Wanna Fly" by Vassy. It was playing in the bar scene, when they almost fought with the nurses, anyways the part you hear in the commercial is almost toward the end of the song.

I am trying to find the name of the symphonic song that was used on the recent Grey's Anatomy promo. The promo was for "It's The End Of The World Pt. 1". It has also been used on SHOWTIME for coming attractions as well. It's the first one used as the promo begins. Here is a link for promo underneath. I've searched everywhere, if you could help AWESOME. Thanks so much!

LINK FOR "It's The End Of The World PT. 1" PROMO
http://www.youtube.com/?v=yFLdaTAqFlI

Does anyone know what the song is that ABC is using for the Grey's Anatomy Promo?! I love it and I can not find it anywhere. All I know is that they sing "Come On Baby."

Back