Jeep Compass booble heads

eonrocker99

Reaction score
The commercial basically has a car driving around a big city, pretty sure its a Chrysler. It has bobble heads and the song goes something like 'driving a jeep' really quick over and over, it sounds techno, I just had the lyrics like 10 minutes ago but now I forget, sorry =(.
Thanks I'd appreciate the help. :D

It's an ad for the Jeep Compass. The song is a rap song with lyrics like "they rockin' the Jeeps on the New York streets".

If it is the commercial for the Jeep Compass (Description fits) the song is Steady Bounce by KRS One.

ive been seeing this commercial for so long now and i would love to know the name of this song. its the commercial with the bobble heads. i think thats all i need to say?? lol

thanks in advanced!

Just learned the answer a few minutes ago, in a post here at AdTunes ...

KRS One - "Steady Bounce"

Enjoy!
There you go.

Hey guys.

Any of you have any idea what song's playing in the new Jeep Compass commercial? There's a bunch of bobble-heads in the commercial.

The song is upbeat with scratchy vocals, and I'm pretty sure I heard 'baby, bounce' a couple hundred times. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please let me know.

Thanks.

I don't remember the brand of car or anything, but the words to the song are something about beats in the New York streets.

I doubt that will help at all :huh:

Anyone know the title of the song from the new Jeep Compass ads with the bobble heads, has some line in it, all I can understand is "in these New York streets" I think. thanx

Not sure of the song just yet, but I'm still trying to glean the lyrics from the video.

Here is an ad for the Jeep Compass on YouTube. I'm hoping its the right one (the lyrics match), and I hope it helps others find +/or recognize the song. Sounds cool!

What song is on this one car commercial and it goes...they bounce and they beep in the ny streets? and its got like bobblehead dolls? help me out ..plz and ty!

There's a commercial out for the new Jeep Compass featuring bobble heads and a really cool hip-hop beat. Does anyone know what that song is? I can't get it out of my head and would like to buy the artists cd, is possible.

Thanks in advance!

It's called "Steady Bounce," by KRS-One. You're gonna have to look for this one, I fond it luckily through file sharing. Best of luck. :D

Back