Little Miss Sunshine

Boo_108

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Went to see Little Miss Sunshine last night. It was hilarious.
Anyways, does anyone know the song that played during the credits. It's the first one.
Wasn't able to stay to listen to all of it. It was a man singing....I think O___o

Hi,

Thanks, but that's not the one I was talking about. It's played I think during the credits. It's the first song played.

i also loved the movie, and i think the song is "how it ends" by devotchka..i think...

The song played during the credits IS "Til the End of Time" by DeVotchKa.

"How it Ends" plays at the beginning of the movie, and in variation through the whole thing. DeVotchKa did the soundtrack.

You're definitely looking for "Till the End of Time."

How about the song right before the credits? Its completely instrumental....its played when they leave the pageant and are pushing the van and then bust through the gate

Originally posted by sunflwrz@Jan 24 2007, 06:31 AM
i just loved that movie :lol:
Me too. It was a lot better than I thought it would be.

Anyone know the song when the whole family is leavin the bus for the first time wasnt any lyrics tho..thxx

What part do you mean when they are leaving the bus? When they eat at the restaurant etc....?

Whatever it is its probably by devotchka which is the only contributor to the soundtrack besides rick james "bitch" but be careful because theres a seperate band also called "The Devotchkas" so look up just "devotchka". start there and if you cant spot it post again.

DeVotchka song that is not in the soundtrack:
"The Enemy Guns" off the How It Ends Album (plays during the scene when they carry Grandpa out of the hospital and during the DVD Menu) I'd check the soundtrack for the song you are looking for though. Its either by DeVotchka or Sufjan Stevens.

Originally posted by proposals@Sep 16 2006, 07:01 PM
The song played during the credits IS "Til the End of Time" by DeVotchKa.

"How it Ends" plays at the beginning of the movie, and in variation through the whole thing. DeVotchKa did the soundtrack.

You're definitely looking for "Till the End of Time."
Actually, The Winner Is (an instrumental) plays at the beginning of the movie and then "How It Ends" (with Lyrics) plays at the end.

Back