Final Fantasy

ephenj09

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this is the one, i kept seeing the commercial over and over again and the song almost sounds like a green day song but obviously is not but has the same tune. I think it has a japanese singer but the music is sweet and i cant get it out of my head. I've look online trying to find the commercial but all i get are the trailers that just have talkin in them. If anyone knows where i can find the commercial that would help out alot to, or if you know the song. The commercial starts right off with playing the music and then just shows a bunch of clips from it and has the up beat punkish song going along with it. I dont know how to really explain what its showing cuz you just gotta see it to know it. Thanks hope somone can help.

um...the one they have been showing lately is not FF Advent children. Its ff DIRGE OF CEREBRUS. The artist--who sounds like green day--Is "Gackt" and the song is called "redemption"

my bad confusing the two, thanks so much tho thats the song. even tho i dont know what they are saying its still soosososoos good.

Back