The Class

angelina75

Reaction score
I want to know the name of the song and artist that is on the commercial for the new series starting on CBS called "The Class". The song is playing in the background and they play it on the same preview at CBS.com.

I think the song you're looking for is called. "We're going to be friends" by The White Stripes.

Oops sorry I am wrong. I just went to cbs.com and I was thinking of the song that I heard when I saw the commercial the other day. Sorry.

Actually you were right the first time. Apparently there is more than one commercial. Thank you so much for your help.

Yeah, I remember seeing the ad featuring the White Stripes tune ...

However, I recall an ad that was airing before that ...

It had a guy singing ... a pop-rock tune ...
Lyrics sort of went like ...

"Here it comes again, I just wanna be your friend!"

Anybody have any ideas on this tune?
Thanks!

B)

Hi all,
There was a topic here a few days ago about this but it now seems to be gone.

I'm looking for the song used in the video (kids at a playground with a sky background) for The Class on CBS. See the video on the right side here: http://www.cbs.com/

-Will

I started the original topic. I was looking for the title and artist of the first commercial that I ever saw for the show. I got a reply about the next commercial that came out that was a song by The White Stripes called "We're Going To be Friends". But I still have not found out what the first song was or what this new one is either.

I'm gonna throw out a crazy idea here about one of the newer ads for "The Class" ...

The one with the blue sky background, and the people on the metal spin-around (or whatever the official name of that playground equipment is) ...

To me, and I'm aware this is gonna be a stretch of the imagination ...

It sounded like a mellowed-out instrumental version of the Killers "Mr. Brightside"

I dunno ...
Like I said, a crazy idea ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Hey I just remembered this ad. I heard a proavtive ad come on with similar music (it may have actually been the same music) and it made me think about this.

I just saw the proactiv commercial the other day and it definately is the same song used from the ad for the Class.

I wish some could find this song.

Back