Zellers

Coca-Cola

Reaction score
ok ive been searching cause its stuck in my head, i think its in a zellers comertial or the bay or maby somethign elses but its got a bunch of people laying in lounge chars and in the background u see a girl jump out of the water like a dophpin and dive back in aigna, just tis not really water it just white.. if i see the comertial aigna i mihgt beable to hear more of it but i think some of the lyrics go "hey good looking" and "can i go nowhere wiht you" ^_^" hopefuly someones heard it? or know what im talking aoubt

I searched, I really did. So if this has been posted here before, I apologise, and blame google entirely.

While looking for something else, I came across the name & artist of the wonderful track that Zellers has been using for this year's summer love campaign. Called "Nowhere With You", by Joel Plaskett. Woot. I'm very proud of myself, it was a song I'd wanted to find for a while.

Here's a video preview.

i am trying to figure out the song from zellers it was the summer commercial.....having a technical brain fart...but soem lyrics were jsut not in order, ok i got naw naw naw naw can i go nowwhere with you, hey good lookin why teh frown it alwyas looks better when its upseide down you say u got nowhere that u goin to can i go nowhere with you naw naw naw naw hahahahaha please HELP!!!!
aswell as rogers commerical with fathe radn son adn hockey game....
sory for bad spellin

Zellers Joel Plaskett "Nowhere With You"

Rogers Brett Dennen "The One Who Love You the Most"

Junebuggie

Back