Dell Commercial

tbearp

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song that is played in the background of the new dell computer commercial that is techno.

This commercial was asked about previously but the description was so vague, I'm not sure if it is the same one (it had no responses).

The commercial starts off with a guy calling Dell in the middle of the night. The camera moves to an assembly line where it looks like many technicians are building this guy's computer just for him, all the while he is talking on the phone to a sales rep.

The music, which could easily be stock music, seems like a mix of classical-techno music and is very peaceful sounding.

If any of you have seen the commercial or have any ideas, please post!

I really like this ad, and the music too.

I hope the music wasnt made just for dell... but it seems like it is.

so this has a catchy tune. a guy calls dell, and they go through the whole process of finding out exactly what he wants.. in example, instead of getting a 19 inch screen, he gets a flat one.. i think.

uhhh. and it ends with purely you.
also it shows every little aspect of them putting the computer together and then into the box.

I had also asked about this...no body replied.
I do love the song and its a great tune to use in advertising.
So, this is just to let you know that there IS someone else out here who wants the song.

IF ANYONE KNOWS OR CAN FIND OUT, PLEASE TELL US!

I also want to know what song that is, hopefully not from the company but i have a feeling it is =[ someone out there please find out !!! :(

Not sure if it's the one you're looking for, but for one of the commercials (when the guy is on a factory floor picking out what he wants), the song "Catch My Disease" by Ben Lee is used. The chorus goes... "And that's the way I like it, that's the way I like it".

What is the song playing the background of the Dell commercial when there are two guys on the phone creating a computer. There just people putting a computer together on belt. There are no words to the song but I really like the instrumentals.

Duplicate topics merged.

Back