Crank

Well the final song in that trailer is easy... "Right Here, Right Now" by Fatboy Slim

Hello, the first song used is called "Strangelove Addiction" by the Supreme Beings of Leisure.

Cheers.

- Gilbert

P.S. I've used this site for awhlie but never contributed, now, I figure I can be of use since I have nothing better to do during my downtime in Europe.

for the Crank trailer, in the 2nd half of it (the part where a guy is holding onto a motorcycle and skating on his feet behind it) what is the techno ish song playing? I saw this preview on Movie Trailers On Demand if that helps

You referring to "Right Here Right Now" by Fatboy Slim? I'm still looking for one of the other songs in that trailer. The one towards the beginning.

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Aug 15 2006, 01:43 PM
You referring to "Right Here Right Now" by Fatboy Slim? I'm still looking for one of the other songs in that trailer. The one towards the beginning.
"Strangelove Addiction" - Supreme Beings of Leisure

I don't mean to get off topic or this thread but does anyone know what the song is from the other trailer? The song comes off the other trailer that doesn't play right here right now at the end or the strangelove song. I'm thinking it is part of the score and not available on the web.

I'm not sure if this would fall under film trailer music, but there's a song when u go to the website that's playing when he's running to his car and I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me what song it is.

There are two songs in this trailer. "Strangelove Addiction" by Supreme Beings of Leisure, and "Right Here Right Now" by Fatboy Slim.

it not either of those. go to crankfilm.com and click enter site, the first song you hear is the one i'm interested in

Yea all my friends are sayin that too. If anyone else finds out, please let me know, it's driving me crazy tryin to find it

Back