the happy thread

i am all for that... enough is enough.. sorry if i offended you Andy... a good fighter does not mean that you are a man.. (it just means you are one bad mofo) kidding.. any way you seem like a good kid and have a good head on your shoulders.. i wish you the best in life...

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Aug 13 2006, 11:34 PM
where everybody loves everybody and no one argues. :angel:
i suppose we really do need one

when i became catholic i hung up my goldengloves and now i wear a St. Michael medalion this is the first time i have removed it .. i just want peace also..

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Aug 13 2006, 01:48 PM
when i became catholic i hung up my goldengloves and now i wear a St. Michael medalion this is the first time i have removed it .. i just want peace also..
no one's asking you to give up your religion, you can put the medallion back on :)

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Aug 13 2006, 05:42 PM
i am all for that... enough is enough.. sorry if i offended you Andy... a good fighter does not mean that you are a man.. (it just means you are one bad mofo) kidding.. any way you seem like a good kid and have a good head on your shoulders.. i wish you the best in life...
He's gone.

I dont log on for a few days and all hell breaks loose? Well not really but still, I cant leave you damn kids alone for one second! ;)

You leeched all the happiness from the air when you left you fucker.

Oh hey dude, my dad called, he wants his Ladies Night pick up line back.

I just saw my dad and stepmom up at Denny's. I was reading a book and I looked up to get my waitress' attention for the check, and OH SHIT MY DAD!!! So at first I ducked down, then I'm like "Naw he's seen me I know it" so I decided I might as well go over and say hi. Wound up sitting there for an hour regaling them with the misadventures of my car, The Balls. It's apparently very funny when the car stalls out in the intersection in front of Target, as long as it's your daughter's car and not your own.

No, he quit. He can't post anymore and he can't see the basement.

Back