Employee of the Month

Toored

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the second song in The Employee of the month trailer?

Theres a comming out (or is out) thats called Employee of the Month. On its commercial, towards the end they play a song that has some guys saying "Bomb de bomb digi digi", or something like that.

Does anyone know who sings it, or what its called? thanks ^^

Hi ive heard this song a few times before and dont know the name of it or the band that plays it.I first heard the song in the movie the benchwarmers then just recently i heard it on tv the commercial for the movie employe of the month.Goes something like this ,,dang a dang dong ditty ditty its catchy little light tune

Could it be "Cobra Style" by Teddybears Stockholm (Sthlm)? It seems to be a popular one for commercials as of late.

Thank you the sassysynic that was very helpfull.I really appreciated it.This is such a great site and glad it is here .Once again TY sassysynic

PravusDeus are you talking about a song that sounds like heavy metal on the tv spot? I already downloaded all the songs that were talked about on the orum but none o he songs are it.....? Someone help!!!

Back